Sunday, August 23, 2009

The sparkle of the stars ♥








Hello;

I actually went to YC today, after so long.. Blame the virus that attacked me.. Oh fyi, Im still under medication, and someone thinks its not cool to get sick now, well.. getting sick IS cool, someone was just jealous.. hahahaha.. okay, nevermind..

Had lunch with daddy's friends after that and he was bragging about him learning yoga..

Daddy : Im learning Yoga now..
Uncle : I think taichi suites you better..
Daddy : Why??
Uncle : because I dont think you can strech no more..

That conversation made me laugh so hard.. :)
you see, you see I still laugh a lot when I dont go to school, so I wont wanna go to school.. because laughing is life.. Okay, that came out weirdly.. WEIRD..

After that, met Emily and Calvin in Midvalley waited for Angel to arrive and went for the movies.. G.I Joe was awesome! Well, better than so many other movies being released recently.. I wanna watch the orphan, so badly right now.. :)

Movie was over, went to get Ems a very very belated gift and then it was off to my house.. We didnt do much, but talk and talk and talk.. Dinner was fine I guess, Emily likes mommy's cooking which made mommy said, she likes Emily.. lol.

Chloe, you shouldve been here.. :)


& there, Im tired, so forgive me for summarising this whole thing..

No comments: