Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Holding inside my head ♥












You dont know how hard it was to actually get to bed last 2 nights.. It's finally over and done with, and I'm so happy, grateful and thankful.. I mean really, we've been worrying so much and we've done it, it seemed like just yesterday, Isaac and I were planning on who to pick for the band and I remember saying I dont want any form 1s, haha.. :)

Oh and you don't know how "kelam-kabut" it went during lunch.. Mrs. Peter wanted the event to start at 1.00pm when we announced it at 1.30pm during assembly this morning.. Angel and Sara had to go to the office to make another announcement, then.. Raymond, Mdm. Nithia and I were arranging the chairs and the others were on stage practising..

The praise and worship was okay I guess.. better than the normal CF thing so it's fine with me.. They even mentioned Isaac and Matthew were really good after the event.. Congratulation guys! but honestly, everyone involved in it were great..

Thank you
-Isaac Miranda as my really really great helper, lead guitarist..
-Sek Hao as a really really great worship leader..
-Sara Ann as the lead singer for some songs and the MC..
-Angelyna as the pianist who practised so hard..
-Matthew as the drummer..
-Ryan as the bass guitarist..
-David as the II electric guitarist..
-Emily as the acoustic guitarist..
-Chloe as a singer..
-Meiyeen, Alvin and Jia Cherng for preparing the slides..
-Mdm Nithia and Mdm. Norita.. (:

THANK YOU, ALL for making this happen, and most of all, sacrificing your lunches.. I know it's hard for people like Isaac, Ryan and David.. but it's for the Glory of God, so it's worth it, right?? ;)

Im so tired, I shall go get some rest now, bye!

No comments: