Thursday, August 27, 2009

Trusting what you said ♥









Hello;

Penguin, come back to KL!
I miss you already.. I hope you're feeling better now, though.
BE STRONG! :'(
Take good care of yourself..

So someone didnt show up today, and I had to handle Nick's craps myself.. I dont like. :(

Gathering was a bore but then seeing all of them again is such a joy.. Jackfruit's UNDERWEIGHT man! Jackfruit's now like what? 6-7 feet tall, yeah probably taller than Ken..

So there were 6 of us, Nick, Jayson, Jacky, ChuanJun, WanTeng and meee! :)

Bowling alley was our first stop.. Jacky was feeling hungry so he ordered food.. we finished the game and the freaking food arrived.. It was so hot that Jacky threw it on my leg.. Gross.. Lunched after that, at Gurney Drive then movie.. :)

We watched "THE ORPHAN" and it was AWESOME! Despite the fact that it's kinda scary, NO it is not weird.. It's awesome, and I actually screamed in a scene and the other 4 of them were starring at me.. Dominick's jacket saved me though, it was freezing cold in the cinema, thus we were in GSC Signature, so it was predicted anyway..

So yeah, after that I had to help Daniel get something, and I got it.. You dont know how thankful and satisfied he sounded.. Walked and walked and walked and mommy came.. So yeah, daddy was being stubborn. *insidejoke*

Dinned at some chinese restaurant since all the other restaurants were full-house.. Chilli's and Tony Roma's were also full house.. Grocery shopping later, there was this superhotkoreanguy outside ColdStorage.. & he gave me his namecard.. I cant pronounce his name.. :X

Look at Jacky's PM! xd


Till then.

No comments: