Monday, August 31, 2009

I just want you to know ♥






Happy 52nd Independence day, Malaysia..

I love you, because I get a holiday.. :)


Anyway, went for breakfast with Jo and Bran nearby my house and went to the Gardens after that since Gid wanted to watch G.I. Joe. Shopped until lunch.. :)


Lunch was awesome.. we had Japanese food when Jo and I decided to eat Wasabi and then snap a picture of each other.. Jo has a video of it though, we'll just wait.. You should have seen the look on her face, it was priceless! :)
Went to Bukit Jalil after that to meet up with Brandon again.. and it was so funny when someone wore the same swim suit as Jo and when Brandon farted in the pool causing bubbles to come out from his trunks. Laughed to the core..
Oh oh, and Gid played golf.. Wonder how did he hit when he could only see his stomach. sighs. Its okay if you dont get it.. Dinner-ed after that and there.. one day's gone..
Holy cow! School's starting tomorrow and I havent done Peka and KGT. There's maths and English too.. Bye, IM gonna die now! :(

No comments: