Tuesday, September 1, 2009

I found the reason to live ♥








Hello;

It's the first day of school.. I knew it wasnt gonna be a good day.. You dont know, I NEARLY got detention.. I havent done composition from 5th of May, and we had to due it today..

Hueiminn : Can die already, my parents will scold me until tomorrow morning.. :(
Emmanuel : Don't worry, if you kena then I tell teacher I dint bring also..I teman you..

EMMANUEL LIM SZE HAU is such a nice cousin right?? ILY, DUCKIE! Seriously.

I didnt finish my science peka, either when everyone told me we had to pass it up today..

Chao : YOU DIE HUEIMINN! YOU DIE!!! Julia will pull out her beard in front of you!
James : HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAH!

In the end, Julia didnt come, so screw it..

Daniel helped me with my KGT. ILY, too grandpa! ;)

See, see! I have nice friends, unlike SOMEBODY, from SOME OTHER CLASS!! haha.. So then today was a cold cold day.. It was raining and we didnt have PJK..

Ding dong Mr. Low was showing his middle finger in front of the whole class.. Sheeesh, very cool is it? Then during lunch, Sean bullied me.. He didnt give me chocolates.. Then Lucas came and made me crave for more chocolates.. :(

Angel left.. and it's the first day without her.. It's such a sad thing, but Im not gonna cry for her anymore because I promised her.. HAHA! :)
BUT Michelle and Sek Hao thought I was gonna cry when they mentioned her name.. -.-

No comments: