Sunday, September 13, 2009

Looking back at you ♥








Hello;

When was the last time all four of us took a picture like this?
Well, a long long long time ago.. Oh wells, this is the 2009 edition. :)

Anyway, YC was awesome, right Eugenia and Janice?? Ahahaha, now I know this and that and this and that.. Eugenia, Eugenia how come I have 2 brother in laws? Ahaha.. :)

After that, we went for breakfast and the food was so gross.. Later was off to Joe's house.. I dont know what's wrong with her, but she's been talking about really weird and random things.. and then we had lunch and the blue-dressed lady could be the topic of the day.. Sigh, "do you think she's hot?"

So anyway, piano lesson was awesome.. Teacher made me laugh so much today.. Oh and he even finish the story about the cake.. I wonder if its all in his stomach now.. Ahaha..

DINNER WAS THE BEST! We had one of the best meals in the whole year.. I love the igloo thing but I evied the ship dish.. Awwww man.. Daddy promised to bring us here again next week.. x)

Till then..

No comments: