Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Even if the sky falls ♥








Helloo;

While typing this post, I can feel a really really great breeze.. I love the breeze, I guess not popping on the air-cond was the right choice.. :)

Today's so awesome.. Tomorrow ain't gonna be so pleasant anymore.. THURSDAY!!! :(
- Renuga's gonna send us for DC if we get less than 26/30 for the test.
- Maths exam.
- Maths extra class.
- Art double period
- Bm double period.

KGT's a killer.. I've only done the cover page now and Cherng's close to done.. Im so tired, my eyes are craving for some rest, complaining that Ive been torturing them..

KH lesson was also good.. I wanted to burn Brandon's hand with the soldering but failed.. He tried to do the same way, but instead of him burning my fingers with the soldering thing, I burnt my thumb myself, instead.. Sigh.. Then Isaac, Brandon and I started talking about stuff between live and death which I pretty much still don't get why.. Brandon's so sensitive, but his eyes are so beautiful.. I feel so jealous..

Science was awesome, as well.. SPRING BALANCE! Wheeeee, Emmanuel was weighing all of our group members pencil box.. All of the were about them same weight except for Yvonne's. Hers was overweight, it was predictable anyway.. Hehehaha! :D

Julia : Sze Hau, how much is 100 grams when you convert it to Newton..?
Emmanuel : Er, 0.1..
Julia : WRONG!
Emmanuel : Aiyor, how I know?!?
*Steps my shoe*

Emmanuel makes me laugh so much.. He claims that I laugh at everything even when a pencil drops, but it's okay right? I mean, laughing is good, isnt it?

Hueiminn : What are you doing?
Emmanuel : Chatting..
Hueiminn : with?
Emmanuel : Girls..
Hueiminn : how many??
Emmanuel : Alot..
Hueiminn : really?
Emmanuel : no lar, only you..

Pffts, Emmanuel's so lame, but I still love him.. :)

Till then.. :D

No comments: