Thursday, September 10, 2009

You're impossible to find ♥













Hello;

If you think racism is bad, I advice you to stop reading.. Seriously.

I knew today was gonna be a bad day.. Stupid Siva thinks she knows everything.. So what if Im not interested in Art? Must you insult my art? If you dont like it, I dont mind if you ignore it, I pretty much will feel better.. Oh and thanks for saying I flirt alot in class.. So much for a teacher.. I was sitting at my place, it's not like I walked over to some other guy's place and talk and laugh so loud.. Telling the monitor you wanna complain to my homeroom, go ahead.. Im not scared of you, stupid old bitch.

Siva : Look at that girl, having her fun time there surrounded by all the guys.. I think you've already started clubbing..

SHUTUP lar! You think you know everything.. You think your arts are so beautiful, but no.. I think Yoongkeat and Emily Chan's are nicer than yours..

Then it was Renuga after that.. There's 30 students in our class and that bitch is sending 26 of us for detention class just for asking questions from the next class what questions were coming out or even if you overheard it, you gotta go for DC. Like seriously, what's the big deal with you send me for detention? It's not like I'll change after that and then don't do it again right? So we were lying right? Oh then what about you?? I thought you said the class different questions? and how come now they are all the same?? Stupid Indian..

Calling all of us "PENIPU" when you yourself is also a liar. Get a life, bitch.. Oh and what if I write a complain letter saying you dismissed us before 3.15pm and not coming back into class.. I think you'll get into deeper trouble than us.. What do you think??

Chao : WHAT KIND OF INDIAN ARE YOU??
Navin : WHAT?!
Chao : Indian from Sri Lanka is nice but that Indian's a fucking bitch..

I tell you, every single freaking soul in 2M was pissed, except for Ji Min who has no emotion at all.. Even Benny, Munhou and Jonathan cheated in the exam.. Okay, I know cheating is wrong but then at least we admitted right? We were truthful to you and what do we get in return? Im so fucked up right now.. I MAY KILL YOU IF YOU PISS ME OFF SOME MORE TODAY.

Brandon : Hueiminn, "Forgive and NEVER FORGET."

I shall listen to him this once.. Oh, Brandon I know you're proud.. :)

No comments: