Tuesday, September 22, 2009

A Teenage dream ♥











Hello;

Ohhh, Im sorry people for not blogging the past 2 days.. Yes, Janice, now you can beat my record.. & yes, Im proud you did.. Eugenia, Eugenia.. You wanna try breaking as well?? =]

So today's a special day.. :)

Han Minn and I were squeezing and weezing and laughed so loud that our neighbours were staring at us.. Yes, imagine how loud it was.. I know, VERY LOUD! & then we fooled daddy about his laundry and made him so confused that he decided to sleep.. typical typical old man.haha.

Then then I was being really hardworking in the afternoon, started doing like what?! 8 komsas-es.. I know. I know.. *Claps* I dont know, Ive been really perasan after my cousin told me that Im not perasan at all..

Then then then we went swimming with Joe and Bran. Oh and bumped into lotsa familiar faces, and when I say a lot I meant a lot.. Joe's goggles were snapping and wapping so we had to go up..

Dinnered at where?! Im not so sure, but it's Kelly's territory.. And there..Yes, the crispy pork was weird.. oh and Jamie's eyelids, reminds me of Emmanuel. o.o


Happy 17th Birthday, Kelly!! :)

Yes, our childhood was very very interesting.. Remember remember when we use to play hide and seek and then mess up the attic? Oh and when we played hide and seek in my room and had no where to hide but under the blankets, cupboard and toilet? Remember when we use to play the thief game? What about the stareo? Haha.. Oh and the car racing and our first very very powerful word.. "I GUARANTEE YOU". We have had so many memories together.. You've brought so much joy into my life. Seriously.

It's once again your birthday, and I wish you all the best in your SPM and I know you pretty much had a awesome day.. THURSDAY, WOMAN! THURSDAY! :) Ehehehee.

No comments: