Thursday, September 3, 2009

Our loves a perfect crime ♥








Hello;

I barely even sleep last night, thank you Sek Hao.. All the friendship for nothing.. :(

So yeah, I hated today as much as yesterday.. We were told that History test will be today when she didnt have the test at all.. You dont need to know what I did, but I wanted to do the test today, really badly.. NO, I did not study but I wanted to do the test today.. Oh wells.. Next Tuesday it is, but I have PJK on that day.. Shiats, I gotta think of plan B.

So anyway, during art period, Siva caught me studying Sejarah.. No doubts, she confiscated my textbook and I had to see her during break when I forgotten about it, so I was being sent to Rafidah, again.. You just cannot believe what she said..

Rafidah : Hueiminn, apa dah jadi? Last year, saya homeroom awak lagi baik-baik.. Apa dah jadi? Philene sudah pergi ke sekolah lain, sekarang kamu sudah jadi Philene ke? Setiap kali tak buat kerja rumah and tidak memberi tumpuan dalam kelas..

EXCUSE ME.. I dont mind you scolding me but why must she always mention Philene's name? I dont get it.. Thus, this is my first time not doing homework and get caught studying other subjects okay.. Sheesh.. but Im not angry.. "FORGIVE AND FORGET" Sigh..

Oh you dont know.. I was chatting with Brandon just now when he said this..
Tzu Meng never liked girls! Hahaha, what a joke.. and there's more..
Tzu Meng like bi. Oh no, I cant talk to him so much anymore.. So much for your beautiful eyes, and he's allowing bisexuals to admire it.. Dang, I thought it was for me to admire it.. Im so sad, but if he's happy with bi, I dont mind.. HAHA!

SORRY BRANDON, but I had to mention it.. I dont mind if you read my older post, its revenge for you burning my 2 innocent right fingers yesterday..

Till then.. ;)

No comments: