Saturday, September 19, 2009

Realising your existance ♥

















Hello;

I only slept for 4 hours on a holiday.. Thanks a lot, bro. I didnt request for a WUC, I realised I've only requested it from Aaron. You must be so proud, but you havent wuc me in a long time.. Maybe the 28th of September okayyy?? :)

Ohh and sorry Alex for not coming for praise and worship practice today.. Im now back in my hometown.. Im still not sure when will I be back in KL but then again, it might be either Monday or Tuesday, then after that I'll be hitting the books.. Yes, I havent started my revision.. Nope, not yet.. I know it's late but Im a procrastinator, right Sel? :)

Traffic wasnt all that massive since we left the house at 6 in the morning.. I know, VERY EARLY.. Oh I seriously regret coming back, yes I had an option and I chose to come back myself but now Im regretting..

I went to the hairdresser to cut my hair.. 3 inches gone like that.. It's shorter than you can imagine.. I regret requesting to trim it as well.. Dang, no more slapping people with my hair, ducky and Yoongkeat cant smell my hair anymore.. oh and my hair wouldnt fall in love with any of you anymore.. If you get what I mean.. :)

I cant tie my hair properly and probably would have a hard time tying it when I get back to school. So hopefully it grows longer in 1 week time, before school reopens..

Janice and Eugenia!! Tell me about camp lauch!! I wanna know about it.. too bad im not going tomorrow..! ENJOYYYY!! I LOVE YOU GIRLS!! :)

At night, went to the movies and that alibaba simply recommended the wrong movie.. Sigh, so scaryyy!! Screw you movie! :(

No comments: