Wednesday, September 2, 2009

It doesnt matter anymore ♥












Hello;

I dont want to remember what happened today.. You can say it's one of the worst day in Wesley Methodist, despite the fact that I was being sent to the office once when I was talking to Philene in class and the other time got shooed out from the sickbay by Matthews.

I got sent to Mdm. Rafidah today simply because I havent done both my composition books from May.. Well, there were 6 of us from 2M and only I was called to her for lecturing.. Sheesh.. Never mind..

You dont know how painful it was when Brandon landed that soldering thing on 2 of my right fingers.. It still hurts now, oh wells.. You know what they say, "Forgive and forget". So, Brandon, you're forgiven.. I feel so nice.. :)

James and Navin thinks Im stupid because I said helping people is a joy.. Sheesh, but I still love them..

Navin : Hueiminn, you wanna bet? For Science, Im better than you..
Hueiminn : Shutup! Okay, we'll see who gets more correct for the objective questions..
Navin : FINE..

after awhile..

Navin : Hueiminn, can I copy??
Hueiminn : NO!
Navin : It's unfair when you're doing Science for James and not letting me see..
Hueiminn : BUT..
Navin : okay, fine.. Your science is better than mine..
James : Aiyor, what kind of Indian are you??

Oh I didnt know it was the hungry ghost festival this month/week.. Thanks for mentioning Sek Hao and talking about what happened last year.. Oh I remember Jia Cherng use to tell me ghost stories every morning to scare me and in order to make him stop, I gotta give him chocolates..

Talking about chocolates, Lucas gave me my chocolate today, but I gave it to Michelle.. I dont like cloud 9 chocolates, because you know there's toffee and caramel in it.. I dont like chocolates like that.. :/

Oh and you know what? I went out for dinner today in Allison's house for Allen's birthday.. :)

So yeah..

HAPPY BIRTHDAY, ALLEN! :)

Oh and it's also someone very special's birthday.. well Allen is special too, but yeahh.. :)



HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY, SIS! :D

I know you had an awesome and memorable one and promise me you'll have happiness throughout the year.. You're a really great friend/sister.. & not for you, school wouldnt be fun and there's no 1M. Honestly, I miss last year, especially during post exams. & the truth or dare, open and close and chicken puff moments.. although i think truth or dare is the boringest game now, but we use to like it, remember???

Anyway, HAPPY BIRTHDAY AGAIN! I dont know, I think it's my 5th or 6th time wishing you.. HAHA! :)

No comments: