Saturday, September 5, 2009

Trying so hard ♥












Hello;

Im so tired right now, should probably be in bed, but I dont want to.. :)

I overslept this morning, anyway, we headed to Seri Kembangan to meet up daddy's friend and then was off to Bkt. Jalil. Games was awesome, we were put into 4 teams.. and I was put in Square.. Had lunched with the ants and got into my twin brother's car.. I like that pink plushie bean thingy in his car.. :)

Phebe, Phebe, Im sorry I cheated on David's candy, I didnt know he was your brother.. Reached in no time..
SKYTREK WAS THE BOMB! :)
Gabriel, Sekhao, Eujin and Janice, its such a sad thing that you people didnt make it.. :(

So anyway John, Jedida and I were together, since we could only have 3 people in a platform at once and we decided to guess who each other crushes were.. Was so funny when we had to shout the person's name during the flying fox. :)

We finally reached church at 8.30-9.00 pm? I dont know.. and Mandy ditched me for Joseph the Baptist.. Dang.. Oh wells, Jia-Liang! I didnt get screwed by my parents! HAHAHA! Im so lucky, no? :)

I dont know about you, but Tiffany, Jia-Liang, Mun Jhun and I got sun burnt.. :'(

No comments: