Wednesday, September 23, 2009

A place to hide ♥












Hello;

Oh you wanna know one random fact?
Okay okay, here it is..
Random fact : Im playing "guess the sketch" while doing this post..

Random much? :)

I pretty much slacked the whole day when I wanted to study history so badly.. but at least, I studied science, so it isnt that bad, right? :)

Oh and I was chatting with Emmanuel just now.. That Mr. Blur boy was telling me how much he misses me when I claimed it was fake.. Awww, what a sweet guy, I havent seen him for 8 days now.. I miss him too.. Oh oh and he was talking about my hair, yes I miss my hair as well..

See, Ive been cyber stalking Brandon Kwong and now he's stalking me.. Wow, Brandon, Im impressed that you actually knew so many things I never knew you know.. xO

I thought today would be a great day, but it didnt turn out really well.. Apart from chatting with those 2 that made up my day, everything was saddening enough, I would pretty much appreciate if you could stop making assumptions; telling everyone I like you, because I really don't..

Oh I remember telling you that when you sneeze meaning someone misses you, that's when you were sad and sneezing all the way when you just broke up with your girlfriend. I was just trying to cheer you up, but it doesnt seem that way anymore.. I have no whateveryousocalled special feelings for you.. I dont know how many times must I mentioned this, but seriously, it's been obvious enough that Ive been trying to avoid you and not talking to you at all when you're online in MSN, Texting me or maybe even coming to my house..

Do you remember when was the last time I talked to you? No? Because it was a very very long time ago.. Now you're simply telling my brother that I miss you or what I liked you? Telling your friends that you're dating me? Oh please, get a life..

Nothing good seem to be happening in my life.. Yes, very sad.. :(

No comments: