Saturday, September 12, 2009

What we're fighting for ♥










Hello;


I realised I've been going to Seri Kembangan quite frequently nowadays.. daddy's been wanting me to go there every week now.. I dont like it.. :(


So anyway, went to Joe and Bran's house after that realising they werent home and left for breakfast, with uncle Adam.. Talked about I dont know, some BGR stuff.. I dont why either..


Came home and did KGT for someone.. Yes, he's so lazy.. Pffts.. I didnt quite mind since I just had to edit some stuff, so yeah.. Thus, Raymond offered help, so what the heck.. :)


Dinnered in Jacky's crib.. Food was awesome.. Then my Godfather was telling me crap about my future which is pretty interesting.. Haha, they made me laughed so much, thus I like the "modern art" joke.. :D


Got home around 12.00am plus? IDK.. and Im here..
I have to go to church tomorrow, 1st service some more..
so I gotta get some rest..

Till then.. xD

No comments: