Friday, September 11, 2009

Forever and always ♥









Hello;

Today was awesome..! :)

I dont know why am I doing this post, but still.. It's been exactly one week now, I havent talked to penguin.. It's just weird, very weird.. I still see him, like every single day.. I dont know, there's still a question left to be answered, yet Ive been leaving it out.. No, I havent forgotten about it, Ive been thinking..

I was being a very kind Set1 BM student today, to teach the set 2s Komsas! Chao is so smart yet they call him dumb.. I had 6 students in total.. Im such a good teacher, no? :)

Lameo hasnt come to school for so many days, but I suppose she'll be coming next week.. I MISS YOU, DONKEY!! Yes, so very much.. You should see how emo I'll be every morning, when I dont see you in class, don't believe? Ask Chloe! LAMEO, I MISS YOU!! :'(

BYE!

No comments: