Monday, September 7, 2009

Desiring your existance ♥







Hello;

I saw Lameo today and I was feeling happy until SOMEBODY MADE ME WORRY; and so I was sad from break time till lunch.. :(

Shirley was absent today!! & we had 2 periods somemore.. You dont know, Pamela scolded me for laughing but Emmanuel was being a gentleman and said it was him who made me laugh so it wasnt my fault.. :)

Then during Science, Emmanuel, Brandon and I were talking crap and I know Julia doesnt like it.. That useless teacher cant teach and give all kinds of faces to girls when they talk to boys.. Oh please..

Games was awesome! :)

I came home and fainted, somehow.. I dont know, maybe it's because of Sek Hao trying to snatch my sutff.. I like blaming him for everything.. I dont know why, but yeah.. It just feels good..
Im so tired..

Till then..

No comments: