Monday, September 14, 2009

I just want you to know ♥







Hello;

Today was a tiring day, wasnt it?

Anyway, Lameo came back to school today and was missing during break, but I was being a good owner and found that donkey.. OMG, you dont know how happy I was to see lameo in the morning.. Thus, I couldnt miss you any longer, if you keep me waiting I would probably die.. Yes, I love you this much.. :)

So anyway, Zach, Chao and James were hyped during Science period and started singing thriller while doing actions telling me how much they enjoyed themselves in Genting.. LOL, and how much they miss Michael Jackson..

Games was weird.. Almost everyone playing hurt/injured themselves.. Look at poor James, he sprained his leg.. You dont know how hard the force was when the basketball hit my nose and landed on both my hands.. I had a puffy red cherry nose, and at that moment I thought I broke my nose and have to go fix my nose like MJ.. but Im okay now.. xP

Came home and rushed to MidV to get Gideon's birthday present, you dont know how hard it was.. but I managed to get him what he wanted, so it's cool.. :)


Happy birthday GTHM! :)
Calan likes your name, anyway..

You've been an awesome brother, seriously. We've been through so many things together, from fighting to quarrelling to swearing.. but as years goes by, we've now stopped it.. We do not fight or swear anymore.. Although we still quarrel at times, but we get over it in less than 5 minutes.. Thanks for everything.. :)

I know you like the present I got you and the maple leave! x)
HAHA! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :)

No comments: