Friday, September 4, 2009

We were meant to love ♥












Hello;

Lameo hast come from the 20th of Aug - till today.. Darns! IMY, like alot alot alot alot! When are you coming back to school? Im suppose to take good care of you and make sure you laugh and get stomachache everyday you know, I promised your best friend and Im gonna do it..

I had the best lunch period today.. Lucas throws money into the dustbin.. He bought like so many food for me, but I refused to eat and so he threw it away.. He couldve ate it right? Pffts.. Oh and the fish head.. *inside joke* School food's getting all worse..

I know I will get complain on Monday.. Julia will probably go tell Rafidah that I flirt alot in class again.. I dont know, whenever I talk to guys, she'll look at me in a strange way, and then before I even know it, I get into trouble.. Shucks.. Now, Brandon and Emmanuel thinks I talk too much crap..

Till then.

No comments: