Saturday, August 29, 2009

Running away without a trace ♥










Hello;

Daddy woke me up at 7 this morning telling me I should go for breakfast with him. Uncle Chew came, they were complaining about daddy's territory and other stuff.. & there was this one part when we were talking about sickness, tigers, monks and all sorts.. Laughed to the core..

Daddy : Okay, I think we gotta make a move..
Uncle : Okay, bye.. Eh, huei minn you know ar, the honey bee.. blah blah blah
Daddy : FASTER GO UP THE CAR.

Uncle Chew just cant stop talking but I still love him.. We took that picture *points up* infront of Uncle Chew's chalet in Terengganu, I think.. & there's where the "NOTCHAT" thing started.. Ahh, memories.. I MISS JO and maybe Brandon, as well..! Oh I STILL REMEMBER we FORCED Brandon to lend the congkak thingy from the hotel person and then we had a 11.45pm dinner.. Oh oh oh and we discovered all the kids there was from Kuencheng1. Haaahaa. :)

Anyway, afternoon was pretty much unproductive since I was sleeping.. I had a slight fever.. I dont know, whenever I go to Angel's house I'll get a fever.. Oh jinx.

Hoongyip arrived around 4.30pm and had to wake me up. Whoops.. and that donkey didnt bring his step ahead for me.. oh fyi, I lost my step ahead.. How come everyone from my class is losing their step ahead one by one.. I wonder who's that theif.. SekHao then arrived.. and we left for Angel's house.. :)

Party was fine, I got nothing much to say.. Oh I saw Keith there.. :)

Till then, off to bed, AGAIN. :D

No comments: