Monday, August 24, 2009

There's one thing I'll believe ♥











Look, Daniel was admiring my smile!
& he may kill me if I go to Angel's house for bursting his notification when he was photo chatting with me too.. hmmm.. :)

Didn't do much today, it was pretty much a boring day, but David made me laugh and so it wasnt so boring anymore.. David's so random, and I always think random people are cool.. He's such a sweet guy, he told me so many things I never knew a guy would tell me.. :)

After that was Alex's house.. practice went well.. at least all 15 of us were present unlike the GOL thing, but it's over, so Im cool with it.. Aaron made me laugh so hard while he was playing the keyboard.. I seriously sirlute you, froggie! :)

Im sorry people, for not coming to Midvalley today, I'll try the Thursday one! :)
I miss all of you, too..



Happy birthday, Ian Han! (:

You've been an awesome friend, thanks for always being there for me, no matter what.. It's such a joy meeting a friend like you, seriously. I still remember what I got you last year, yeah, I know you do too.. :)

I told you, even if it's during the holidays I wouldnt forget your BIRTHDAY!

Have an awesome one, in KUCHING! :)

Till then..

No comments: