Sunday, August 16, 2009

The emotions keep spinning out ♥











TODAY IS A SPECIAL DAY!
& it's the best day of the week! :)

THANK YOU PENGUIN, BRANDON KWONG, DANIEL LEE, ISAAC MIRANDA, RICKY LIM, IAN HAN AND EMMANUEL LIM! I LOVE YOU GUYS TO BITS! Thank you guys so much !!!! You people made today the best day of my week & I had to credit you boys! :)

Anyway, Im back in KL, for no good reason.. Had lunch with Raymond! & I realised I was dressed the weirdest.. I was wearing my sleeping shorts walking around town in KL, but Raymond thinks it's cool because he has no guts to do so.. (:

Had piano today, Im glad I didn't skip piano for the GoL practice, the lateness paid off anyway..

THANK YOU, TEACHER!
I love you but I hate you more..
Thank you for everything, when I dont really mean it!
You're so nice, yet you're so evil..
but I still appreciate you..!
I'll make you a card when I know you'll throw it..
I'll make you sick, when I know it's impossible because you're superman! :)

Teachers eyes were green with envy, and he's jealous of me!! Oh hahahaha!! I like things you hate.. like the triangle, oval and round shaped eraser that JunChao and I love the most! If you hate my craps, I'll crap more for you to hear.. You think Im lame but actually you're jealous of my awesome-ness! :)

After that, went over to Matt's house for practice.. I was the latest, but at least not the earliest to leave.. I couldnt go to Matt's house and first, but MY PIANO TEACHER made my mom send me there, because he thinks Im annoying.. Oh yay you!

Practice was fine, and I've got nothing to mention.. Thank you Matt and that old woman, who actually cannot effort ear plugs! Oh wells..

Oh yeah, it's a special day!! :)
It's EMILY WONG LI MIN'S BIRTHDAY!!



Do you remember when I said sorry to the chair, when my butt hit it?? and then and then do you remember when I said I liked your hair and Chloe was, jealous?? Oh and do you remember when I asked whether to reject or accept RUSA? :)

You've been a really great aunt! :)
And I love you, but not more than Rusa does..
It's your birthday and that makes you older..

HAPPY 14th BIRTHDAY!! :)

No comments: