Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Falling into the sky ♥







Hello;

I've been skipping school 3 days from now.. My fever has subsided and mommy thinks I should probably get back to school right now.. My cough, sore throat and flu ain't getting any better.. The medicine I took doesnt seem to work at all.. Oh, stupid drugs..

Angel, Cherng and I are planning to go to school tomorrow, and make more people sick.. so the school will at least consider closing down.. My meals are getting all bored.. I've been eating same things over and over again.. for 5 days now.. My last good meal was eating our own fried rice in school.. HAHA! :)

Anyway, I've been feeling really tired nowadays, when I've done nothing pretty much productive. WEIRD..

Oh well, see you in school tomorrow..
because tinkerbell told me so.. :)

No comments: