Friday, August 21, 2009

Waiting for your call ♥










It's the last day of school, holiday's so not gonna be boring, because I've got to practice for Alex's praise and worship thing.. and he's making all of us go to his house every Monday, Wednesday and Friday.. When the real thing will be held on September 13th.

We didnt do much in school today..It was wesley's very own Patriotism day and after that was the movie thing and lastly, house party.. I dont wanna go into details as it wasn't a really great day.. ;(

Lameo's still absent.. I thought 2M absent week's over??
Oh and do you remember there were 17 absentees in our class??

Lets see.. I've watched 4 movies in school and today will be the 5th one.. & you could say the most boring-est one.. Chloe and I were practising crying in the hall so we could cry better when school dismisses.. Chloe succeeded and I failed, badly. Because when I try, a funny scene in the movie goes, and I'll start laughing when people around me laugh..

After the movie, Wei Liang came up to me telling me he stalks me almost every time in the day.. Well, I thought stalkers don't reveal themselves.. Penguin, this proves that, you're not the worst stalker I know.. :)

"Im feeling so hot lah, let's go under the shade.."
"Okay, okay, green house unite!"
*Everyone stands and go under the shade*
"Where are you people going?"
"TOILET"
"Green house, please come back to the assembly ground"
=.=

Form 3, me, Mdm, Green house people, Prefect


School was dismissed after a long long homeroom period.. We were playing Tap Tap and I won Kristen, James and Chao .. & then James was feeling hungry and started playing a cooking game.. lol. Look! James was grilling sausages! :)

Eh, James.. you shouldnt hang out with Chao anymore.. you're getting dumber..
I think so too, but why ar?
because you're sitting under the sun..
Yeah, eating and sweating is not a good combination..

Me, James

HAHA! Laughed to the core.. I love these guys.. :)

I was snapping pictures of Brandon's eyes and got only 1 good picture.. Oh wells. so very nice right?? ;)

Angelyna Lee left school on the 21st of August.. Im missing her already.. :(
She's been one of the greatest friends in wesley M, seriously.. Her departure left us tears in the eyes, and sadness in the heart, but what has to be done, must be done..

You've been an awesome sister, from the beginning till now, never have you mistreated me and always giving me advice and support on everything I do.. You've never disappointed me.. We've been through so many things, your laughter and smile will truly be missed and most of all you'll always be in our heart..

Im sorry, I dont think I'll be going for the 1U thing on Wednesday because I have something else to do.. Right Alex?? but I'll try the Saturday one.. I promise.. :)

I love you, Gel!
I promise you, I'll take good care of Lameo and make her laugh so hard that she get stomachache everyday.. :)

No comments: