Monday, April 20, 2009

You're my hero ♥










The weekend was super short. Thanks to sports day. Pffts, and what?! I've gotta go to school on Saturday for Honours day. What a way to spend my weekends..

We received our school magazine today. First time in history, 2M was quiet during civic period. Haha. Honestly, I have nothing to blog about. Both my cousins were absent today. I can tell they skip school while teacher was taking attendance. Haha.. *hint* Psst, I like the 10 day's SS by Mrs. Mathews. :D

We're having our Postal Quiz tomorrow, and I haven't cover at least half of it. Im so dead.. I wanted to start just now, but I couldn't. I felt so sleepy, but I didn't fall asleep. It's like you're tired but you can't sleep.. Yeah, that feeling..

I was reflecting what Pastor Rev Herbert, Madam Grace and Madam Shirley told me earlier this year.. & I have realised I've wasted half of my life doing unnecessary things.. You don't need to know what are they. (don't think dirty :])

I don't wanna go to school on Saturday. I have no transport home, anyways.. Imma try my luck tomorrow! :P

No comments: