Sunday, April 5, 2009

I caught your eyes ♥














I had a 10 hour sleep last night.. Yes, I missed YC. Never minds; but I heard it was really goood. Oh wells.. I've nothing to say.. Lets see, oh right.. I had a 3 hours piano lesson today. Yes, you heard me right, 3 freaking long hours.. Sucked to the core. Played scales for that 3 hours & I still suck at it.. I bound to fail my practical.. Lets see, I havent been practicing for more than 2 months and exam's in another 1 and a half months.. WOW! :D

Went to Mid Valley after that.. Met up with Mr. Charles Jordan !! Yeshh, I missed him to the core.. I only seen him twice this year, NOT enough! I am in his cell's wallpaper; ♥ Haha. He's my charlie angel, never get close to him or I'll bite you!

I've got nothing more to say..
BYE! 

No comments: