Tuesday, April 21, 2009

I don't wanna be told ♥

Wei Liang! :D












We were almost late for school today.. Sorry Joshua, I didn't mean to miss it. I promise I'll do it on Thursday. I wanted to study BK today but I couldn't concentrate, thanks to my maid.. Kept tickling me.. No, not the one from the house but my crazy 2M maid.. ;[

Went to the library for the exam.. Turned out was't as tough as I expected. People who didnt take the exam had what?! 1 hour and 25 minutes lunch! Hmphs! Had a really great time revising BK with my darlings.. Jia Cherng actually remembers the bible verses! Impressive huh? He's a Buddhist somemore. Im proud of you, cousin! :P

Choir practice wasn't as bad I thought it would be. It turned out better compared to yesterday.. I don't know why.. I made Sean jealous with the pink stick. Yaaaaay!!

I have only 1 thing to do now,
HOMEWORK! =[

No comments: