Thursday, April 9, 2009

I tried so hard ♥


Calan's favourite picture;
I still don't get why..














School celebrated Easter today. Yes, I didn't bring my tie.. but EMMANUEL saved me! :) Thank you, dear. :)


"Choir was better compared to last year"
"I only liked 1 song"
"Choir rocks! I wanna join choir next year"
"So boring.."


So basically, those were few of the comments. There's more, but Im just lazy to post them. Ladybug's overjoyed! I don't know, I just love; love; love him.. No wait, that came out wrong.. but still..


Emmanuel Lim Sze Hau, I appreciate you!! I don't know; I like bullying you. Oh remember just now during English? inside joke. HEAD STORY.. Wooshhh! Come to Calvary; it's your church after all.. Come on! Don't ditch me there.. PLEASE!! Or I'll not show up..


Oh right, it's Mdm. Dev's last day in wms. Ahhh, now I'm beginning to appreciate you. Shucks.. She's the best art teacher in wms anyway.. Gah, we'll have to wait till next week to see who our NEW art teacher is.. Im not excited, Im just curious.

You know what, I met this guy.. His name is Kwan Sheen. Don't mind the spelling, I suck at that.. Haha, I like calling his name.. Yes, Im crazy.. I hit almost everyone's ass this morning.. Haha.. Ryan's not hot anymore.. He poked my eye.. Hmphs!! Ryan, you better watch out..


Lameooo didn't come today.. Lameooo, why did you ditch me in school today? I was so lonely.. No, seriously.. I was bored and lifeless.. I miss you. You're super duper important to me during lunch, cus I need you to accompany me and then make ladybug jealous.. Sheeesh...


It's James Yap's 14th birthday!!!
Please keep in mind: YOU'RE A BIG BOY NOW..


Yeah, he kept asking me to shut up when I go tell everyone that today's his birthday.. lol, someone doesn't wanna admit he's old.. TEEEEEEEHEEEE! Yeah, that makes you older, Tim. CHILI; CHILI; CHILI. James was talking about chili and I didn't know they had YELLOW chili... Pffts..


Ciaozz...

No comments: