Sunday, April 26, 2009

How did we get here ♥
















Im so tired, I've been rushing the whole day.. Had no free time at all.. :( 

It's honours day.. Had to go to school for choir performance.. Screwed up the whole thing, well.. what has to be done is done. After that, hang awhile with Pravin and Theodore a lil' while and had to go..

Came home went to Steven's house.. Came home and realised I havent replied Sarah's letter.. Eeeks.. Went to church after that, bumped into many many familiar faces.. Was there the whole day until at night.. Oh you know what? I feel asleep during the afternoon play.. :X Heeehs.

The night play was so much better.. After that, mom decided to bring us around bukit bintang to look at the lights, since my grandparents are in KL.  Reached home pretty late, till.. NOW!

So I guess,
I gotta go get some rest,
TILL THEN!

No comments: