Thursday, April 23, 2009

Im not pretending ♥










I liked today.. I don't know why, either. My 2 cousins, didn't come to school today, AGAIN! I think Both of you should get married some day.. So for the L.M.N. game, Daniel and Jia Cherng's currently leading. For those who voted for Cherng.. I've got nothing to say..

Seriously, I have absolutely nothing to blog about.. Hey, you guys know who Sean Tee is? Yeah, don't you think he's small in size? Yes, no? Hahaaa. Those form 1 boys were bullying me today.. He hit my hand and some slapped me.. Im serious.. I met Brandon Savior under the tree, today. I like his name.. Brandon SAVIOUR. So very nice.. 

We had a little book fare thingy in the library today, boring shit. Don't think they earned much from it, anyway. Haha.. Some lifeless guys scared the shit outta me outside the teachers staffroom and made me screamed.. You guys better watch out.. BRANDON and JASON! 


BYE!

No comments: