Sunday, April 12, 2009

I'll be singing with you ♥
















Daddy's friends came today; yes, again. Pffts.. Eeeks, Im so bored... Seriously, I don't know which one of daddy's friends used my MSN.. That idiotic person told Aaron and Jeremiah [or maybe even more people that I haven't found out yet] I wanted to be with them, really bad. As if I was desperate for them.. Pffts.. So life-less, if I find out who that person is, I'll kill him/her.. ._. All the blame goes to daddy now.. HAAAAAS!! Who ask you to invite your friends to our house? Hmmmmm????

HQ ponteng-ed.. Macamtu lah now! Stab you !! He injured his leg.. First ear, now leg.. Why so clumsy?? Fallen in love huh~ *wink* Psst, Mandeep, I tell you a secret: "CHEEEEEEEEEEHHH!" Laughed to the core.. =] Mr. addictedtohueiminnscookies!

BRANDON!! Sorry, sorry sorry for keeping you wait yesterday.. I totally forgot to tell you that I won't be able to make it. Yeah, transport problems. You could have predicted that alright.. Awwwh, Im so sorry.. Forgive me, please.. I feel so very guilty. Oh the guilt, it kills.. It really does.. Daym!!!!!!! FORGIVE ME PLEASE!!

I promised Daniel I'll be going to Calvary with him tomorrow; and that I won't forget. I promise, & if I do.. sue me.. :X Gotta go set a reminder in my phone.. hahas! Seriously, or I'll forget.. xD

No comments: