Thursday, April 2, 2009

Our story in reality♥














Special thanks to SEAN GOH S.S! I can't believe I am doing this but my hatred towards you is beginning to fade.. I know it's weird how much I use to hate him, but yeah.. Never mind.. Thanks bro, for helping out with the art assignment; Dev praised us. :)


I tried really really hard to become the old huei minn again today, but somehow people still think I changed.. WHY? I don't notice any changes in my life.. Nope, not 1 bit.. but.. I got the best compliments from Emmanuel..


YOU'RE LESS EMO TODAY!


They said I use to be a happy and outgoing person. i laugh all I want, and sometimes they get irritated of my laugh.. and now they miss my laughters I use to produce because classes seem to be a lot quieter than it use to be.. Even Pandian said I've changed.. TELL ME, am I emo? If I am.. i'll try changing even harder.. Seriously..


He's so hot that I can use my left hand to write his name all over my diary.. OMG, he's so cuteeeee! I've been talking about him all day long when Jia Cherng kept telling me..


" Huei Minn! Don't be stupid! It's just puppy love.. "


Yes, he's been telling me the same thing over and over again..


ZZ! You're gourges! Yes, you really are;

You make me happy whenever I see you;

You make me go crazy whenever I see you;

You're my superman!

No comments: