Saturday, April 18, 2009

I've found all my reasons ♥
















We had our 26th annual sports day today.. Is it me or time just passes real fast? I still remember our first day of Gymrama.. Eugene, Sean, Steven, Dawn and I were all blur because we were 2 weeks late.. Teachers been scolding 5 of us non-stop. Honestly, I wasn't close with Steven and Dawn before, but after sports practice, we're now good and close friends.. 

It's good knowing that sports day is over and we'll never have to change for sports practice anymore.. At the same time, following the normal time table?! Oh shucks, which means longer period of time.. KH?! Oh dang! I fear whenever it comes to KH lessons.. Not fun.. 

So anyway, reached school just in time when all of us had to assemble.. Before we started.. Mdm. Renuga told us something.. which touched me. Well, not only me but Han Wei, Ernest, Steven and Dawn as well.. Yes, whenever we're practicing, she'll go scold us for no reason, making sure every single move is synchronised when it's actually not possible because she wants it PERFECT. So after 2 times, she'll be really pissed and start using, words like

" Green house, you know it is DAMN ugly when you guys do this, do that..."
" Why are all of you so STUPID? Why can't you guys follow simple instructions?"
" Im so DAMN PISSED right now" etc. etc.

So right, she was telling us to do our best today.. and yeah.. she was super super impatient.. she had to really chill but she couldn't. We can tell she was indeed extremely nervous.. She told us,

" Green house listen up, sorry for scolding you guys for no reason everytime. Please do properly later so you won't waste your effort for practicing for so many months. Most importantly, I LOVE YOU"

Most of the form 2's weren't listening until when she said I love you. I think she said that more than 3 times.. which touched our hearts, no one cried, but we saw some form 1's who shed tears.. At that time, we really wanted to do our best just for once.. It started fine until the wall part; we stand in wrong positions and we panicked, real hard, while doing.. Our counting suddenly when softer and softer..

Until the end, we saw all the choreographers looking really disappointed.. We wanted to apologize but they walked away.. Yes, it was really sad.. but what has to be done, is done.. There's always next year. At least we got the best theme award.. 

After that, we didn't do much.. had a really fun time cheering for houses. Benny's so funny.. Oh and it's not that bad hanging out with Benny's gang actually, because you actually find our.. today's JON'S 14th birthday! yay, JON! Hahaa.. There's so many people I've never met in Benny's gang and even till now, I still don't know their names. Sigh. 

Special thanks to Ji Min, Benny and Emmanuel for accompanying me the whole day.. Love you guys to bits.. Had great fun with you guys.. I'll upload the pictures one by one like I always do, so don't worry.. You guys will see your faces in my blog! HAAAAHs! 

So I left the stadium early to prevent traffic jam. Came home, rushed to Mandeep's place.. Eeeks, came home at around 2pm + Yeahh. & I've been doing nothing because daddy had his friends over.. so I had to accompany them.. Couldn't go ushering today. Daddy didn't allow.. Nevermind, next week.. HERE I COME!!! =] 

Byeeee!

No comments: