Sunday, April 19, 2009

The way you love me ♥















Missed church today.. Sigh.. I heard they're extending the play for 1 more day.. Which means it's extended to Sunday (26th). Yes, it's confirmed. Pretty cool huh. The first 2 days and there were already more than 1000 people! Wheeeeeeeeeeeeee` I think lar, at least that's what I heard..


Oh Im gonna meet my long lost best friend next Saturday! Can't wait.. Guess who she is?? Tash! Yeaah, one of my pet sis! Her birthday's next Thursday. Yes, you're getting old. Older than me.. The last time I saw her was 1 year ago. I know, it's a very long long long time..


I was suppose to revise my BK today but then again, I procrastinate; till now. Sigh. But at least I finished all my BK papers. Im pretty sure no one done it.. & you guys will probably find the answers from me! Haaah. *hint*


Oh what fun, they just went by like this.. Shucks..


BYEEE.

No comments: