Saturday, April 4, 2009

When darkness turns to light ♥









We had Wesley's first Amazing Race today!
Was pretty awesome! & it's GAN's birthday!
Happy happy 14th birthday, Gan!!!!
Your little thingy will get better soon, I HOPE. :/
Screw Boh!!!!! =[


Okay, so amazing race.. Teamed up with Angel and Daniel. I forgotten where the 1st station was.. Leo members will do signs where we had to guess.. No one could figure out what the answer was; Jia Cherng came and asked...


Cherng : Eh, is it peel banana?
Us : Er.. yeah, let's go check in..
Cherng : Damn hard wey.. what's the answer?
Hueiminn : Cut the apple!
Cherng : What?!
Hueiminn : CUT THE APPLE!
Cherng : Really?
Hueiminn : Go try lar.. if not try Peel banana..
Cherng : I don't believe it's peel banana..


Well.. so answer WAS peel the banana.. Some people gave stupid wrong answers like " Apple baby, cut the watermelon, superman etc. Freaking hilarious.. Not going into details about the others.. because Im feeling lazy already.. Ask me in school or ring me up!!

After that, we went to 3 different furniture malls to look for new fresh furniture.. Was pretty boring and shall not go into details.. Dinner out at some random place; yes, I saw Brandon there.. :D

I know you still do, but what's wrong? So it's my fault, right? Fine, be that way.. I'll live with it. BUT I really hope that it'll change.. I don't wanna talk to you only on the phone but face to face..

No comments: