Sunday, April 26, 2009

The sweetest dreams ♥















Things come to an end, don't they? No matter how hard it can get, it still end at one point of our lifes.. I've been pretty bust the pass 2 weeks and now, everything's over.. 

I've been going in and out of church 3 days in a row from now, as Im in the crew.. I promised Aaron I will bring 10 people to our church when in total I brought a number of 25 people in total.. Pretty satisfying. Most of them enjoyed the play, I must say.. Thanks for coming guys.. Now more people know a deeper meaning of christ.. 

Other than that, while ushering, I've come to meet new friends, not just 1 or 2 but more than 10.. Most of them were from 2nd service.. I like Brian's attitude.. Im gonna miss you guys.. :(

I missed church today, to go to Mid Valley. Hahaa. Didn't do much there, had lunch and went for piano.. Wasn't that bad afterall. I actually had fun playing scales.. I know Im weird. 

BYE, gotta get my science project done!

No comments: