Monday, April 6, 2009

You cut me open ♥






Common sense is not so common, after all..
If it isn't common sense why say it's COMMON SENSE?!
You really have no common sense..

Yeah, we all know today's Monday when we actually HAVE TO go to school.. but somehow.. my Patrick didn't go to school. ROCK or STONE?? Yes, you're very very random, very much of my kind. Rocks and stones are so similar! Swimming or diving; rainbow or colourful etc.

Lameoooo!! I doubt you wouldn't read this. No, Im not angry with you, I still love you.. Yes, I really do.. Just remember the song & you know I will never do anything bad to you, or will I? Yes, you know me very well and I`m mean!

Okay, so Ji Min was using this ladybug baggy, today! Shooooo funny! I love love love the B.Gs. They make me happy.. but " Huei Minn, no matter how hard you try, you still can't be the huei minn you use to be " Yes, they like insulting me by calling me EHM or ZZ now. Pffts. You probably don't get it but at least they know why..

Stayed back at school till 5.oo pm for some stupid reason.. Yes, it's really stupid.. Teachers told us that if we fail our maths paper we gotta re-sit it. I got 58%.

" Hueiminn, you gotta resit, I don't care if you fail or not, but I know you've done badly this term "

HAHAAAAA! What a joke.. I know 58% is bad, but whattheheck! I gotta resit the whole paper, in the same room as students who failed.. and when teachers ask why is there so many people in the office..

" All these people failed their test paper so they're resitting it "

Come on lar! I freaking did not fail and I didn't have to re-sit the paper okay! I even got higher than some set 2's. Stewwwpidd! but... never mind. Oh even form 1's cheated.. Wow.. 1st term and they're cheating; impressive! I don't remember us doing that... Hmmm... Form 1's are scary... not. HAHA!

No comments: