Thursday, April 16, 2009

Nothing can keep us apart ♥

Yes, I censored my ugly face.. ._.




























Sorry Tiff.. She forced me to usher for Paroimia, but.. Ah wells, you know me, right? Haaah.. Sorry, sorry, sorry.. I already helped out with the props, okay. & I remember stalking Mr. J.. =]

Let's see.. how come you wanna resign?! Don't make me feel guilty.. Come on, you did it last year and what's up with this year? I remember telling you, you look super super weird without your tie; but WHY ARE YOU RESIGNING?? Don't make me cry.. I hate you then you know.. T_T

Emmanuel skipped gymrama!! Yes, Im jealous.. School was fine. Nothing much happened.. BRANDON KWONG!!! You gotta come because if you don't, Daniel and Emmanuel wouldn't. You're important!

Oh hey, have you heard of the song titled "CLOSE MA WEAR" ? Don't go search, cus they don't have it in the net.. I have it, interested? Ask from me.. Basically, 3 fourteen years old girls sang it.. & it's AWESOME!!

I don't know.. I got scolded for no reason today.. At least that's what I think.. "Don't push us, cus you don't know what you're doing". You know sports practice ain't fun at all.. All the teachers and choreographers do is just "GREEN HOUSE IS GONNA WIN THIS YEAR, I DON'T CARE.." Why are they so desperate to win?! It's not like you're gonna DIE if you don't win.. Other houses encourage them, but green house force; push; scold every single one of us. Sometimes, being in gymrama ain't that easy, too. Facing the same people everyday, getting scolded when you actually did it correctly.


"WHAT HOUSE IS GONNA WIN THIS YEAR?"
"Red or Yellow"
"YOU SAY SOMMORE I SEND YOU TO THE OFFICE, GREEN HOUSE IS GONNA WIN.."

It's not like if we win, we'll get money right? I tell you, after sports day.. Im going to JUMP FOR JOY!! I bound to throw my props away after sports day but keep the stick. Yes, that thick bamboo stick.. You don't need to know why.. Heeeeehs!!

Happy 14th birthday, Yoong Keat!

You're one of my best Couzzy!
Yes, you're older than me.. :(
That doesn't mean you can bully me, okay..

No comments: