Tuesday, April 14, 2009

It's not a big thing ♥














I like red house gymrama.. haha, it's like crows running here and there; yeah, red and black make a good combination. GO RED!! Mdm Renuga's so desperate for green house gymrama to win. Well, it's utter bullshit.. No doubts, right?

We're having sports rehearsals tomorrow. I hope it rains, really really really heavily.. Let's just hope.. I know Im bad, but do I look like I care?! Haha.. Not so much, huh..

Brandon and Daniel! You guys gotta make it next Friday. I don't care.. Imma confirm both of you.. PLEASE SAY YES!!!! Both of you guys MUST go.. *cross fingers*

Shoooooo` Aussie people had games today.. Saw them playing futsal.. Ahh, I can tell wms was taking the lead.. Eeeks.. Wasn't so sure about netball, though.

LADYBURFFFFFFFFF!
CHING $$$$$$$$$$$$$
MEAN.Q ===========

No comments: