Saturday, April 11, 2009

My heart and my soul ♥
























Fridays. It reminds me of something. Yes, something that happened in my life; & has changed my whole life. Those were good old times.. I wanna re-live those days.. & maybe the outcome would be way way WAY different.. Just maybe..

Anyway, HAPPY GOOD FRIDAY! JESUS IS ALIVE!! haha.. Was suppose to go to Calvary but didn't. Haaaaahs! Sorry guys. I thought I'll be going but then last minute, dad decided to bring us out.. was pretty mysterious until we enter Mid Valley.. Yes, pretty lame.. Nahs, it's okay.. I shall try my very best to go on Sunday. BRANDON!!! I'll be coming to your church tomorrow night! Rawrs!! Just don't wear that Tiger shirt.. :)

People's been begging me to go back to KuenCheng. But what's the use? Go there and waste time? I certainly wouldn't want that.. Sorry guys.. it's just that whenever we go back, it's just utter waste of time, don't you think? Maybe, not to you, but to me it is.. So sorry guys.. :(

Didn't do much today.. went out for lunch. I like the waiter.. he's so blur and RANDOM! Hahaha.. He came to me and ask " Hey, do you like sponge bob?" Lunch was okay, headed back home since it was raining.

At night, mid valley-ed. Gaahs, should've went to Bukit Jalil. Never mind, Sunday here I comeee!!!!!!!!!!!! or not. Now more people know Im blur.. :O

No comments: