Wednesday, April 29, 2009

My wish for you ♥














Most of you know I use to hate Wednesdays, well not anymore.. Wednesdays can be one of my best day of the week.. I kid, not. I liked today, everything I wanted seem to be happening. Everything I prayed for last night, came true.. 

BK lesson was fun.. We were testing on whose back has the most cell receptors.. We had free period for Maths today. 
Reason : Mdm. Chelvi was lazy to teach.
So awesome.. 

People who has hatred towards Benny.. Give me 5 reasons why you do.. He's a nice guy, honestly. He helped me with my wood work and got scolded because he didn't manage to finish his.. Felt so bad, after that.. Other than that, he's been helping me so much.. 

Hueiminn : Benny, Benny! I cut pits!
Benny : Prove! Cut mine..
Daniel : Stop cutting his pits..
Brandon : OMG, HUEIMINN, stop that!

BYE!

No comments: