Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Only you can ♥









"People who drink Milo are racist"
Calan`
Haha! I don't care. I love milo, don't you?
If you don't.. You suck..
Example: Mr. Dinosaur; He hates milo.. :(


Didn't really had class today.. The whole day was about rehearsals for tomorrow's celebration. I can't stand bubbles.. It's killing me!! If you know what I mean..

They won basketball.. Congratz to all. Heeeeh! lol, Im so random..


HOT GAY!! He wanted to pikat me; & I rejected.. So he went for Ching..

*hot gay walks towards huei minn*
*touches huei minn*


Hueiminn : WHAT'S YOUR PROBLEM?! Im in a relationship with my left hand, but he found Ms. Right hand.. We haven't broke up.. So I guess my status is " It's Complicated" Don't touch me, even if I wasn't with Lefty, I would have found a better guy..

Hot Gay : Awhh... :(
*walks towards Ching*
*touch touch*

Ching : WOI! Im taken!! Not telling you who.. *hint hint* =D

*hot gay walks towards hueiminn again*

Hueiminn : What?! Okay, I broke up with lefty, now Im seriously taken by sharkboy..
Hot gay : Is sharkboy me?!

Haha, I love hotgay/ladybug. He's so funny. In fact, you rock; you love milo too, don't you? Only cool people likes milo. Science period was fun; fun; fun!! Emmanuel's so funny.. We were finding out who was blur.. Guess who's the blur-est in class?! CHLOE SOH! Yes, it's you mama!

Ask me for Emmanuel's head story. I'll tell you.. xD

Gotta run,
Taaaaaaaaaaaaaaas!
I♥GAYS!!!
Pfft.. Im crazyyyyyy!

No comments: