Tuesday, April 28, 2009

You make me crazier ♥








Rawr; I like form 1s. I've been randomly talking to form 1s nowadays.. WHY? Er, I don't know why, either.. I met a group of form 1s that thinks racism rocks.

Been pretty hyped up with Yvonne today.. No one seems to be understanding what we do or say.. Oh haha, Im suppose to blog about what happened today during moral, but maybe another time..

So I've been busy BU-ing all my members. I have 5 of them in total. Suck lah, I lost 3 of their numbers.. Now MSN and e-mailing does all the work, I must say, Im so very proud. Maybe it's because only 1 hasn't responded, and this proves that all of them does use the computer frequently. Haha, but yes, I lost 3 numbers?! Im not clumsy, that piece of biodata's just too small, so I misplaced it. Aaron offered help, so Im depending on him, now.. 

Oh and is my name very confusing?! Haha, one of my members claim that to me.. I thought many people has the same name as me, no? Maybe different spelling but it is pronounced the same, right? Never mind, if my name's confusing, his name is confusing.. :)

Lameo, get well soon! I MISS YOU, Im gonna pray for you until you come to school.. Don't tell me you're gonna miss this whole week of school.. Ladybug, " ke", " Tss". GUESS, GUESS!

No comments: