Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Little piece of heaven ♥













Oh you know what?! SOMEONE'S COMING FOR WMS'S ENTRANCE EXAM THIS YEAR! What can I say, is it a good thing or bad? Yeah, you're special to me; Im overjoyed. Wait, Im not; don't come to my school.. You're gonna regret your whole life. Look how was Calan before, and now.. Yes, so much changes.. It was from the school? Yes, you've predicted correctly! Not exactly everything's bad here, but it's stressful.. 

W - World's
M - Most
S - Stressful School.

Correct, no? Never mind.. We had some weird weird timetable for sports practice today. In fact, I prefer this timetable.. Don't you? Maybe not.. Stupid Brandon threw all his cucumbers at all of us.. -.- Hmphs!! No, you don't look hot in green.. Blue suites you better! Hmmmm.. try wearing YELLOW! haha..

You know what?! LEE KA WEI is no name's team captain.. Yes, I said wow too.. Me ish proud of you; you're so cuteeee! (: Yes you really are.. Yoong keat! I've made a right choice, no? 

No comments: