Friday, April 3, 2009

You put your eyes on me ♥








Fridayyyyyyy!!!! It reminds me of 2 things. 
It's a no need for all of you to know,
I shall keep it to myself and the B.Gs.. 

Green house lost in Tug Of war. They had lack of moral support.. Ah, who cares.. Sports day ain't that important anyway.. or is it? I was freaking hungry this morning.. Stupid bus came at 5.40am. 

I wanted to go for IR today.. Yeah, I always have transport problems.. Speaking of that, Amazing race's tomorrow and I still have no transport back home.. Any kind soul would give me a lift? I really need it.. PLEASE!!! xP

I am tired of acting, let me go will do? How come you guys wouldn't leave me alone sometimes? Maybe you guys are the ones who've changed me.. Have you ever think of that? You have? Well, think again.. Oh, sorry Calan for disappointing you.. I wasn't going to become a prefect; I had to help teacher re-arrange the DS. All that for missing recess..

Hueiminn : Eh, Jimin! Print the face for me... 
Ji Min : I will only do it, if you let me print gays for you..
Hueiminn : No.. I want hot guys..
Ji Min : I won't print for you then..
Hueiminn : Im gonna give you a hug.. you help me print after that k?
*hugs*
Ji Min : Fine... remember arr! GAYS!
Hueiminn : Hot guys!!!!
Ji Min : You really want hot guys?? Okay, kiss me.. 

WHATTHEHECK??! I don't mind kissing other guys but Ji Min?! Sorry lah, but if you know Ji min real life you'll laugh to the core weyy.. JIMIN you know! How to kiss??! Choir was awesome! You don't need to know why, because it's too awesome to be mentioned.. 

No comments: