Saturday, April 25, 2009

Open up my mind ♥






Hmm... School was okay, I guess. Can't possibly remember everything we did.. Oh wells.. Came home and got ready to church when suddenly I had no transport there.. Sigh...

But mom came to back to send me anyway.. reached at 6.30pm and hanged awhile until ze` people reached.. Gideon was suppose to usher but then he wasn't feeling well.. Oh wells.. I was fighting with Luke over the crew tag.. Lame? I know.. We saw Jon Yeoh there as well.. Hahaa.. 

I booked 10 seats and guess what? We thought only 6 people will turn up when there were a total of 11 people.. Thanks guys.. So, Paroimia was awesome.. I can't comment much as I've seen it 3 times already. Haaahs.. Most of the ratings were 9/10. Except for Jerry, he gave only 4/10. Pffts.. :(

No comments: