Thursday, October 30, 2008

The time has come ♥














People !!! (: The Singaporeans came today. (: I made 2 friends ! Wheee. xD Okay enough of that. We had formal assembly and it was a bore ! D; Sheen-le was really funny, she made me laugh my ass off ! Not going into details.

(;
It's Science Day both days today and tomorrow. ;( It was kinda boring, teased some prefects. (: They didn't want me to be a prefect someday or they're gonna die. D; It was so insulting ya' know ! Oh well. Was being forced to jot down notes. I like the experiment when this "MOTHER" wanted to explain the experiments with the whole lot bunch of notes to Emmanuel and I. (: She told us 3 times continuously and we didn't understand a thing because she was talking like real fast.


Emmanuel : I don't understand
Huei Minn : Yeah.
Form 3 person : Aiyar ! Form 1 memang hard to teach !
Emmanuel : How can we understand when you're speaking super fast ?
Form 3 person : Nevermine, I tell you guys, come here...
- showed us WORDS ! -
Huei Minn : BYEE ! See you next time MOTHER ! (:


Jayson's scared of balloons. HAHAA ! (: Okay, that was random. O_O It was post activities after that and yeah, today's activities are Netball, Futsall and Handball. Netball : 1M vs 1P score : 0,5. D; That sucked ! A LOT ! Futsall : 1M vs 1P score : 0,1. [According to Benny laa]. Bad ? I KNOW ! D: Handball (boys) : 1M vs 1P score : 2, 2. Handball (girls) : 1M vs 1P score : 6,1. xP So yeah, tomorrow we'll be competing C, K, L and W. (: Shucks ! Mei Yeen and Yvonne's not coming tomorrow. Mei Yeen's leaving early while Yvonne fucking doesn't wanna go to school ! Dx That ain't a good excuse ya' know ! Pfft.


After that watched the boys playing Handball and basketball ! (: 1W's strong but we still cheer for M. (: Basketball was awesome ! ;P Went back to class practised Handball and Captain ball. It was so fun ! Gerald sat on my head. D; That ain't a good thing. I like the part when Jia Cherng didn't get the ball. (: It was incredible ! =]

Came home played Volleyball with Hannip and Hanminn. It was tiring yet fun. :S Oh well !



Sorry for the short post !
Pissed by Yvonne ! D:

No comments: