Saturday, October 18, 2008

Tagged by Shin Wei. ♥

1) Are you allowed to have a bf/gf?

- Uhh why do you care ?



2) Describe yourself in one word.

- Dumb.



3) Who would you pick, someone who really loves you, or the one you love?

- It's a no need to know !



4) Have you ever loved someone BEFORE but never had the courage to tell him/her?

- -.-



5) Does it feel good to love?

- LAALALALALA. xP



6) God is giving u just 5 more minutes before going back to heaven, IF you love someone special what will you say to that person?

- I`ll tell ? O_O Who knows ?



7) What will you say to someone who doesn't want to believe you?

- Be that way ? =]



8)Was there ever a time that you tried to learn to love someone?

- No idea.



9) What's your opinion about someone who's jealous?

- A bitch !



10) What can you say about playboys/playgirls?

- They would probally flirt a lot.



[[ * PART 2 * ]]



1) Best place to cry?

- My room ?



2) Who do you love the most?

- GOD ! ;D



3) Tell us your dream last night?
- Oh uhh about Madam Rafidah scolding [inserts].

4) Ever hated someone so bad?
- I don't hate anyone ! ;P

5) The biggest & most hurtful lie you heard?
- Something you don't need to know !

The last person :--

You had a beer with?
Uhh.

Went to the movies with?
Friends ?

Talked on the cell phone to?
Jay.

You hugged ?
As I can remember, Yoong Keat's tummy. -.-

You yelled at?
Wei Liang.

Last week have you -

~Kissed someone?
Shucks, must I tell ?

~Danced crazy?
Last day of the exams !

Think of the last time you were angry, why were you angry?
Becuase I got scolded for something I didn't do at all.

If you could do anything OR wish anything, what would it be?
Why would you care ?

If you could have an all expense paid trip, where will you go?
Everywhere I can go ?

Would you or have you ever blackmailed someone?
I'll keep that to myself !

Are you old fashioned?
What do you think?

What would be harder for you, to tell someone you love them or that you do not love them back?
I don't know !

What would be the hardest thing for you to give up on?
YOU !

Facts About Me:
STUPID !

5 things that scares me:
-YOU
-HIM
-HER
-Insects
-Lizards

7 Songs Playing in My Head Lately:-
-LA , LA, LA
-DUM, DE, DUM, DE DUM.
-LO, LI, LA !
-LU
-LEH
-LOK
-LOR. *Pretty nice songs aren't they ?*

Things I treasure in My Life :-
People like YOU !

7 "First Time" in My Life
huh ?

7 Words/Things I Always Use
-Ass
-SHIT
-FUCK
-Bitch
-Wtf
-Wth
-Bitch ass.

I tag :-
People who are willing to do this !

No comments: