Friday, October 3, 2008

Stay with me ♥









I`m back people ! After so long ! Actually not that long but still. ;P Jay, I`m really sorry for not posting. :S Oh and the blog skin, I`ll change a bit LATER. See ! I told you I`m getting lazy ! :S Anyway, I just came back from GGCcamp ! It was a 3 days 2 night trip.

Overall, it wasn't that bad ! See, we had to stay in Eagle hotel. It sucks ! Well maybe to adults it's really nice but I tell you ! Don't ever go there. Gosh, Deborah thinks it's really nice ! C'mon ! The room is the size of my maid's bedroom but bigger lah ! It's so small and it's made outta wood ! Not everything but some parts of it. The room smells like......... WOOD !! O_O Wednesday's telematch was fun ! Deborah and Calvin ate flour ! They think it was nice ! =.= We won this game !!! 1st place - Kuchai Lama, 2nd place - Bahau and the 3rd place goes to Kajang ! The next game was dumb, thanks to daddy, Cory and Isaac our beloved game coordinators.. Well and so we WON again !! (: As usual Kajang was last again while Kuchai take the lead ! I saw Su Fen and Jordan !! Wheee. xD

During children ministry at night there's this boy he look so CUTE ! Seriously ! His name's Zhi Ern. He told me to call him "buttock". -.- Haha. Calvin's lamb was cacatted. :S There's this other guy's lamb who was WORSE ! I can't remember his name though. The next day we had a inter church competition. I took part in butt ball since I didn't wanna play futsall. It was so cool. I thought we would win but thanks to some uncle from Kajang whom distracted me like shit ! He wanted to play "1o little Indian boys" with me... FUCK ! And so Kajang took the lead while Kuchai got second and Bahau last. Gosh ! That's so unfair ! Kajang has all the adults while Kuchai has kids ! Calvin, Esther and Cory were the best players for buttball though. ;P Others were fine ! We got first place ! As usual ! ;DD

Eventually after all the events, KUCHAI WON !! We get to take a trophy and put in our church !! :D Wheee. xD So, overall the whole camp was fun !! YES FUN !!!

By the way I trimmed my hair ! :DD 2 and a half inch gone. :S Oh yes people I haven't done with my studies yet. :S In fact, I haven't even started. D;

No comments: