Saturday, October 18, 2008

Paradise is when you look me in the eyes ♥







Sorry people for not blogging. Don't blame me ! Blame the exams. (: Anyway, exams are OUT ! They're over ! Whee. I`m trying to make SOME PEOPLE jealous here. I guess you know who you are. I`m making you jealous all the time am I ? (:


Oh so the hardest subject of all can be History. It was FREAKING HARD. And I gotta dream hard. ;P I sure hope I wouldn't fail or 2 weeks detention. AHHHH. What if I really fail ? Gosh ! D;


Anyway, it's Friday ! And er we had games. I have no idea what to blog. D; God, I know I`m boring. Oh and er yes ! I got scolded by Mrs. Bitchy yesterday. Right after exams. Must she do that ? Just because we were playing too loud. O_O


I have nothing better to blog about. Oh and Madam Rafidah put me in the Geography model thingy for the inter class competition and guess what ? I have to cooperate with Benny and Mun Hou ? I`m dead meat ! D;

No comments: